Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Hell Vs 4Shit

Saw this joke on some blog my friend shown me. Tweaked the characters, but otherwise the flavour remains the same.






One politician, One thief & One 4Shit Soldier(shall call him Eagle) died & went straight to hell.

Politician said 'I miss my country. I want to call my country and see how everybody is doing there.' She called and talked for about 5 minutes, then she asked 'Well, devil how much do I need to pay for the call????The devil said 'Five million dollars'. The Politician wrote him a cheque and went to sit back on her chair.

Thief was so jealous, he started screaming, 'My turn! I wanna call my group members, I want to see how everybody is doing there too.' He called and talked for about 2 minutes, then he asked 'Well, devil, how much do I need to pay for the call???? The devil said 'Ten million dollars'. With a smug look on his face, he made a cheque and went to sit back on his chair.

Eagle was even more jealous & started screaming, 'I want to call my platoon mates, my PC and OC !!'. He called his friends and commanders and he talked for twenty hours about

horrendous natures of outfields
the endless saigang
more and more PT and SOC
the inability of the big fucks
crazy csms and their theories
how ORD is so far away

he talked & talked & talked, then he asked 'Well, devil how much do I need to pay for the call???? The devil said 'Twenty dollars'. Eagle was stunned & said 'Twenty dollars??? Only ??'

Devil says

Spoiler:
Calling from hell to hell is a local call..

No comments: