Monday, September 22, 2008

A rest for a longer journey ahead

A time to catch up on lost sleep, lost tutorials, forgotten knowledge. Lost links also ?

I wonder how many more of such rest lies ahead of my life. Perhaps a lot more during these years of schooling. Perhaps less. Have to see what lies ahead of me, and if i choose to let them cross paths with me.

People always say a rest for a longer journey. Weariness spoils the body and the mind. Maybe i am tired already. For lack of a better word, just tired. Not from work, not from anything else. But simply, tired because of the lack of drive in my current direction. Am I really resting for a longer journey in this direction because of "the endless tutorials, lectures, labs, travelling, yadda yadda" ?

I've always questioned myself: What do i look forward to?

Bleah. Just easier to continue what i am doing. Just easier to hide in my turtle shell, feel dejected, feel lousy, feel the failure.

Just my serious lack of self confidence acting up once again. And the procrastination that comes along as a package. Double whammy. Double Combo.

Rest. A time to research. Re-Search Myself.

No comments: