Monday, September 1, 2008

Evalution of my current life

1) Still watch anime/jdoramas regularly. At least an hour a day regardless of how busy/how much work i have.
2) If in school, go to Lectures/Tutorials ( often late ), listen to what the tutors/lecturers had to say (withholding that part of understanding), zhao off to next lecture/tutorial/home/makan/ and occasionally library!
3) Talking about in school, sticks with KS for 2 days of the week ( Monday,Wednesday ),chee and derr(tuesday, or maybe thursday), Foolscrap gang(the rest, more of convenience rather than choice..sadly.)

/me doesn't feel any attachment to nus. Mostly hi-bye acquaintances/talk-cock ppl. =(
/me is bored.
4) Library is a good place to sleep.......and mug. Very condusive. (they should open it 24 hrs. in that way i seriously comtemplate myself staying over in the library and have a 36 or 48hr marathon study session. Anyone wants to join me? Of course i need that damn T400)
5)Look at how bored i am



6) Guess i need a cca.
7) Currently training for stan chart. I need to somehow run at least 30km one shot before 7.12.08. Current max mileage: 5.6 km. Woot
8) And ippt is 25 days away
9) AND I NEED TO MUG now. bye

auf wiedersehen,
yk

No comments: